Come visit us for lunch.... and stay for the day
The Hartville Kitchen provides the best in homestyle cooking. We use only the finest ingredients. Real mashed potatoes, fresh chicken and beef, delicious vegetables, homemade dinner rolls and a selection of twenty-one pies for dessert make us a very popular destination in this area!
Step through the distinctive doorway and experience the charm of our unique restaurant. From the cordial greeting of our hosts to our staff of friendly servers, everyone will make your dining experience both enjoyable and memorable. Enjoy large portions of delicious food served in our spacious 440-seat dinning room.
Memorial Day: Monday, May 27, 2013
Restaurant-Carry Out: 10:30am-5pm
Bakery/Candy Shop-Gift Shop-Home Gallery: 10am-5pm
A SNEAK PEEK INSIDE HARTVILLE COLLECTIBLES
- Visit Hartville Collectibles
- With 20,000 square feet Hartville Collectibles has a wide variety of collectibles and one-of-a-kind keepsakes. We also feature a beautiful array of women's fashion accessories, designer jewelry and handbags and clothing.
- Thomas Kinkade Gold Signature Gallery
- Our Thomas Kinkade Gold Signature Gallery features framed, limited edition canvases and prints, open edition wall art, puzzles, books, ornaments and much more.
- Home Decor Gallery
- Our Home Décor Gallery has hundreds of framed works of art as well as exquisite mirrors, lamps, wall sculptures and table accessories to enhance your home or office.
- 20 min from Canton
- 20 min from Akron
- 45 min from Youngstown
- 60 min from Cleveland
Hartville Kitchen is completely handicap accessible
Dinner Concerts and Upcoming Events
- Mark Lowry
5/30/2013 - 5/30/2013
- Dinner at 6:00 PM | Concert at 7:00 Premium Reserved: $50.00 | General Reserved: $46.00 | No Discount
Mark Lowry never tried to be funny. He started out his career as a singer who toured...
5/31/2013 - 5/31/2013
- Dinner at 6:00pm | Concert at 7:00pm
General Reserved Tickets: $48.00
From their inception, Selah has always been synonymous with hymns. In fact, the understated beauty of the trio's...
- Hartville Kitchen Bakery
- If you're looking for a delectable dessert for a special occasion, or you just want to take our fresh baked goodness home with you. Stop by our bakery.
- Hartville Kitchen Our History
- In 1966, our parents, Howard and Sarah Miller, opened a small restaurant, which would eventually be named Hartville Kitchen.
- Hartville Kitchen Candy Shop
- Take a sweet trip down memory lane. Our candy shop will remind you of a simpler time.
- Hartville Kitchen Banquet Facilities
- The dining room and party rooms are perfect for small gatherings, our banquet facilities are ideal for larger groups. We can provide seating for up to 500 people
- Hartville Kitchen Salad Dressings
- Taste why salad lovers from 3,000 miles away send for dressing. They were developed in our famous Hartville Kitchen restaurant in 1966 and have been favorites since.